Java Developer (Drools)
Currently seeking Senior Java Developers for an immediate need with an Austin based organization. This is a Contract w2 position only. The ideal candidate will have at least 7 years of experience with a good understanding of JBOSS Drools.
Responsibilities of the Java Developer (Drools)
- Design, develop software within system framework.
- Develop web applications.
- Actively engage in planning and committing to products.
Requirements of the Java Developer (Drools)
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Good understanding of JBOSS Drools
- Experience as an Architect and development of new Drools rule engines in an IBM Drool environment
- Strong knowledge in Drools Tools experience with a good understanding and working experience in writing business rules using DROOLS/JBRMS and Integrating with Java/J2EE Applications
- Clear understanding of Drools Architecture and Components and exposing rules as RESTful services
- Nice to have Spring boot, STS, Angular JS
- Knowledge on SOA architecture would be added advantage
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Green card sponsorship available for qualified candidates
Job Type: Full-time
Required work authorization: