Come join our dedicated patient care team today!
STAT Home Health is seeking Full Time and PRN Physical Therapists (PT) to work in the Baton Rouge, LA area.
STAT Home Health offers you: excellent pay, remarkable career advancement opportunities, flexible job schedule, and more!
- Assist the physician in evaluating the patient’s functional status and physical therapy needs, and assist in the development of the plan of care
- Provide services within the scope of practice as defined by the state laws governing the practice of physical therapy, in the accordance with the plan of care, and in coordination with other members of the health care team
- Observe and report the patient’s response to treatment and any changes in his/her condition to the physician and the supervising registered nurse
- Prepare written summary to the physician at least every two months/sixty days
- Set rehab goals for patients
- Guide the patient in the use of therapeutic, creative and self-care activities for the purpose of improving function.
- Must be currently licensed by the Louisiana Physical Therapy Board
- Have at least one year of experience as a Physical Therapist (PT)
- CPR certification
- Excellent time management skills. Patient care oriented
- Reliable transportation to visit patients
- Home Health experience preferred
Exceptional People providing Exceptional Care.
Only candidates with appropriate experience will be considered. All others need not apply. EOE.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
Hours per week: