Come join Houston's number one studio for Wedding Couples!
Love Dance Houston is looking for fun, energetic and happy team members to join the LDH family to help create special experiences for a couple's date night and wedding dance.
As a receptionist you will manage our front desk and greet clients as they arrive. You would be responsible for making them feel welcome by offering beverages and small talk until lessons start. Other duties include answering phones, setting appointments and taking pictures of clients to post of social media. You would be perfect for this job if you love people, music and small talk. You would also love developing new friendships with couples and perhaps hanging out afterwards. Our studio is very social!
We are located in Sawyer Yards in the Washington Art District which is one of the most popular and upcoming parts of Houston filled with nightlife, breweries and bars.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive
- Pour beverages to clients and remove glassware
- Direct clients to the appropriate persons or teachers
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure front desk area is tidy and presentable
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Great attitude and smile and unparalleled "Above and Beyond Customer Service"
- Some level of personality ( Funny goes a long way!)
- Hands-on experience answering phones
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Experience posting on Social Media
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $10.00 to $13.00 /hour
Full Time Opportunity:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Night shift