Location: Pflugerville, TX
Who we are
At 24 Hour Fitness we are dedicated to our mission of creating a healthier, happier world. We are passionate about providing a fitness community that is accessible, affordable and welcoming to everyone. We're on the hunt for team members who are committed to being the best part of each other's day and who have a genuine desire to help our members achieve results they can feel proud of.
The sneakers you will fill
As a Service Expert Lead, you are often the first and last impression for guests and members visiting the club. Your mission is to make their experience, from their very first rep to their last, the best part of their day. You will be their concierge, providing information and inspiration as they strive to achieve their daily and long-term fitness goals, and ensuring they feel welcome and celebrated every step of the way.
How you will spend your days
- Create and maintain relationships with guests and members by listening to their individual needs and offering 24 Hour Fitness services tailored to meet those needs.
- Help all guests and members with enrollment options and check-in processes, with member satisfaction always foremost in mind.
- Act as ambassador to new members, ensuring they feel comfortable, informed, and welcome.
- Encourage quality guest visits by sharing knowledge and value of club offerings, including personal training, group exercise classes, and retail products.
- Champion the 24 Hour Fitness service promise of providing a clean, friendly, and well-maintained club that is always ready when the member is.
- Continuously check in on the club floor and locker rooms to help ensure a clean and safe environment.
- Nurture a member-centric environment in which you remove barriers for guests and members, act as their problem-solver, and champion their success.
What you bring
- High school diploma or equivalent
- CPR/AED certification from an approved organization within 60 days of hire (Night Shift Only)
- 6-12 months or more of previous success in a customer service related role, with ability to tailor service based on customer needs
- Joy for inspiring and encouraging others, members and team members alike
- Proven multi-tasking, organization and communication skills...heavy on the listening!
- Must be able to work in an environment with occasionally high noise levels. The sound of weights clinking, feet flying across treadmills, and the laughter of lives changing can get loud.
- Must be able to move frequently through all areas of the club. Your day includes continuous engagement and interaction with team members and club members.
- Daily duties include lifting weights, squatting, bending, reaching, spotting, remaining in a stationary position for extended periods of time, and moving for prolonged periods of time.
- Frequently moves up to 25 pounds of fitness-related equipment.
Flexible availability across week days, weekends, and holidays, to meet members' needs
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)