Job Description: Customer Solutions Representative
Duration: 12 months
Location: Irwindale, CA
- Generate letters to applicants based on a template which will request missing information or decline the application.
- Respond to internal and external application status inquiries. Identify issues within functional area and escalate for resolution per established procedures.
- Meet productivity and quality metrics.
- Perform other administrative duties as required such as filing and record retrieval.
- Participate in job skills and performance development training.
- Promote a safe working environment.
- Ability to resolve problems, questions, or situation in conformance with defined procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to interface effectively and collaborate with peers and Program Lead.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and meet goals.
- Demonstrated ability to appropriately handle confidential information
- Demonstrate strong ethics, interpersonal skills, communication, and the ability to engage in continuous learning.
- Demonstrate ability to promote a safe working environment.
- Effective decision making and results delivered.
- Interfacing and collaborating individually, with a lead or in a team setting.
- Work independently and as a team delivers results.
- Take initiative and accountability for results.
- Meet productivity, quality, and turnaround program goals.
- Motivate self and others to achieve results.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Lotus Notes.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $14.00 to $14.50 /hour
- Customer Solutions: 3 years (Preferred)