V-Tech Solutions, Inc. is seeking a PKI Security Engineer experienced in digital certificate management processes, and leading practices, or infrastructure IT background in some or all of the following disciplines: Systems Administration (Windows, Unix OS), Network administration, Active Directory and/or Virtualization. The successful candidate will be able to leverage our clients existing ServiceNow and Venafi solution to receive, review requests for, and issue certificates for the organization.
- Consulting with other members of project team and end users to identify PKI requirements and develop requirements documentation.
- Contributing to the technical direction on all areas of PKI architecture, including policies, standards, strategies, automation and governance.
- Providing guidance to key stakeholders on PKI lifecycle, processes and procedures.
- Computer security, specifically in Windows/LINUX OS environment.
- Customer focus for supporting hundreds of USPS applications / services using thousands of certificates.
- Related operational experience with PKI, and Certificate Management.
- Experience with Computer security, specifically in Windows/LINUX OS environment.
- Extensive experience (5+ years) in information security operations and/or related IT operational functions
- Experience as a computer system administrator
- Powershell or other scripting experience.
- Familiarity with ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) framework of Change/Incident/Problem management.
- Experience with ServiceNow.
- Strong communication skills in dealing with IT developers and system administrators.
- Experience with certificate management tools.
Certifications (One or more):
- Must possess a minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Security.
- CompTIA Net+
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Security +
- CPTE - Certified Penetration Testing Engineer or CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker
Morrisville, North Carolina