SAIC is seeking mid-level personnel to serve as Hickam AFB FR support to intelligence community (IC) customer (HQs Chantilly VA). Personnel will be stationed on site at Hickam AFB Hawaii. Personnel will be responsible for enhancing Air Force (AF) host customer's use of National Technical Means (NTM) data by linking user’s needs to potential solutions.
Responsible Include, but are not limited to the following:
- Directly responsible for providing AF customer with the most in depth, current information on national systems capabilities, tools and applications.
- Facilitates and leads IC customer’s coordinated response to identified AF host customer engagement requests for intelligence information, system education and training needs. Responsible for supporting the development of AF customer engagement strategies, objectives, plans and schedules of activities.
- Responsible for presenting and defending customer engagement strategic plans to Government senior leadership for approval.
- Responsible for generating weekly activity reports that capture and highlight major customer engagement events and identifying what customer engagement strategic objectives were addressed or accomplished.
- Responsible for seeking ways to address customer's capability gaps with NTM solutions; identify user needs/formal requirements and feed this information into HQs Chantilly offices for evaluation and assessment purposes
- Assist AF customer in understanding NTM capabilities and limitations; arrange for NTM education and training to be provided to AF units and operators
- Facilitate integration of NTM products and services into AF networks and operations
Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of work related experience with 4 years a minimum using National Overhead Systems
In lieu of Bachelor's degree, 9+ years of related work experience
minimum of two years being stationed at Hickam AFB
Minimal of four years working in the IC
Demonstrated ability to thrive in a high energy, high visibility workplace environment
Strong written and oral communication skills.
Must have demonstrated presentation skills and experience interfacing with the customer
Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Position requires a proactive, self-starting, independent, flexible engineer with excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to be productive with little supervision
Must have an active TS/SCI with Poly clearance
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation’s most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability