Our Call Center Customer Service Representatives are responsible for taking the best care of our customers by providing friendly, accurate, and knowledgeable information about our financial products and advising customers on the best options that suite their personal needs. You'll process customer loan applications, educate customers on loan and other Cashback products, and handle all escalation issues with a high degree of professionalism. Work at the call center is conducted by phone and online chat.
Additional responsibilities include:
Qualify loans per Cashback guidelines
Call collection accounts and resolve any outstanding customer issues
Do courtesy calls for loans due the next business day
Maintain accurate filing and record-keeping
Maintain compliance with company policies and procedures
Friendly attitude; People get touchy about their money. Be prepared to take on stressed, excited, angry and nervous people with calm confidence. Prior experience as a customer service representative or retail cashier is helpful for success in this role.
Team Player; Working successfully as a team is important to the effective operation of all our call center. In our fast-paced retail environment, youll be continually interacting with customers and colleagues and must be able to communicate clearly, effectively, and professionally.
Attention to detail; You must be accurate, with strong typing and data entry skills. Your head for numbers and solid math skills are important requirements.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Customer service experience in a professional retail environment including cash handling responsibilities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced retail environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail: excellent math skills
- Computer proficient with fast, accurate typing and data entry skills
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime when needed