This position is Health benefits eligible!
The simple act of caring is heroic.
The Masonic Homes of California is a continuing care retirement community that also offers social services outside of our campuses. We are committed to a culture of person-centered care that makes a profound difference in the lives of our clients. We call this the Masonic Homes Way, and it is founded upon the pillars of Safety, Personal Connection, Experience, and Efficiency. From our line staff to our leaders, we strive to demonstrate excellence in serving our clients and place value on high quality job performance, professional development, workplace safety and client and employee satisfaction. We are team-oriented, caring and honest. We are dedicated to disciplined innovation and continuous quality improvement and are committed to sharing our knowledge and attracting the best and brightest talent.
The Registered Nurse position is a part time position reporting to the Director of Nursing.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, implementing, directing and evaluating direct nursing care provided to residents and patients within scope of practice.
- Coordinates care delivery to ensure that Residents and Patients needs are met in accordance with physician orders, and State and Federal laws and regulations governing long term care.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the preparation, delivery and documentation of medication/treatment(s) to our Residents and Patients, MDS and initial assessments, ability to supervise and delegate nursing staff.
- Currently licensed as RN to practice in the State of California
- Basic Life Support Certification
At the Masonic Homes you will have the opportunity to combine your passion for helping people and high ethical standards with the opportunities to advance your career.
In return for your skills and passion, we offer:
- Work at a Top Place to Work focused on teamwork and support
- New federal emergency paid sick leave and other benefits for you and your family’s well-being – available to temporary hires
- A generous contribution to a 401K plan whether or not you participate, and an additional contribution from the company when you participate in the plan – available to temporary hires
Job Type: Temporary