Churchill Mortgage Corporation is looking to hire a Reverse Mortgage Processor in Oregon and Washington!
Churchill Mortgage began in 1992 with the core value of providing the highest level of integrity to each and every customer, meaning we tell our customers what is best for them even when it means we won't close their loan. We have found over and over again that treating people the way we want to be treated is not only the right thing to do, but it builds lasting relationships. Churchill Mortgage proudly embraces the sound financial principles, as heard on the Dave Ramsey Show.
As a Reverse Mortgage Processor, you will be responsible for timely processing of mortgage loan applications in compliance with Churchill’s investor guidelines. You will collect and review loan documents to satisfy loan conditions as well as ensure completeness of mortgage loan documentation and meet department service and quality standards. Overall, you will be preparing the loan file for underwriting review.
The following duties are typical of those performed by this role. Other related duties may also be performed. Incumbents may not necessarily perform all of the duties listed.)
- Prepare mortgage loan file by reviewing loan application; clarifying or obtaining additional information.
- Confirm mortgage loan application information by mailing verification forms; contacting verification sources.
- Validate loans in automated underwriting systems including DU or LP and submit to Underwriting in required time frames
- Ensure accurate, complete, and timely loan data on processing system
- Review exception reports to ensure all tasks are completed and Loan is on target to meet Closing Expectations
- Proactively communicate loan status to the borrower and the Loan Originator
Knowledge of Mortgage Lending State and Federal Regulations, Flexible, Self-Motivated, Independent Judgment, Oral Communication Skills, Written Communication Skills, Analyzing Skills, Reading Skills, Customer Service, Organization, Negotiation, Math Aptitude, Planning, Professionalism, Proofreading Skills, Time Management, Microsoft Office Skills, Experience with Loan Origination Software
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED); College degree preferred but not required.
- 3+ years of direct processing experience preferred but not required.
- NMLS licensing is required to process in certain states.
- Specialization and experience n Reverse Mortgage Processing
- Prior experience with automated underwriting (to include Freddie and Fannie).
- Exceptionally strong analytical skills.
- Strong understanding of multiple investor guidelines.
- Strong problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to pass a criminal history information background check.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.