About the Company:
Roadway is bringing the joy back to moving. In a crowded and highly competitive moving industry, Roadway Moving stands out. The reason we stand out isn’t our fleet of brightly colored trucks you’ve probably seen on the streets. It’s Roadway’s people that make us stand out from the rest. From our movers to our operations team and sales staff, we have the most qualified and dedicated people in the moving and storage industry. Roadway Moving was founded by Ross Sapir on the principles of accountability, kindness, and generosity. Those principles translate into happy employees and satisfied customers.
Moving Coordinator will serve as a liaison for clients after the sale has been completed by the Sales Representative. They will work directly under the Move Coordinator Manager. They will be responsible for ensuring that the client has full knowledge of the moving services that will be rendered, in addition to modifying/adjusting any service modifications requested by the client and conducting follow ups prior, during and after the move to ensure the highest quality of service.
What you’ll do:
- Conducting introductions as a Moving Coordinator to already booked clients
- Ensuring that all sales contracts and appropriate sales documents have been reviewed, understood, and signed by a client
- Serving as the primary contact for the clients after the move is booked until the completion of the move
- Collaborating with the Sales Representative on service/price changes requested by a client
- Modifying/adjusting moving services based on clients needs
- Confirming moving details, addresses, services, dates, and times with clients prior to the scheduled move
- Ensuring that the client has been provided certificate of insurance (“COI”) for all moving locations if applicable
- Conducting move day follow ups on clients on a moving day to ensure quality control
- Conducting after move follow ups to ensure that the move went smoothly
- Providing excellent customer service, and resolutions to any issues incurred prior and during the move day
- Prior Moving Coordinator experience - MUST!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in household goods moving and/or storage industry
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Computer savvy
This is a remote or in office position – jobs will be managed 90% for NYC area.
Note: The above description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities due to the nature of work performed to accomplish Roadway Mover’s mission. Roadway Movers, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Roadway Movers, Inc. makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- moving industry: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote