Smith Hanley Associates
Director Of Marketing Analytics
$150,000 - 170,000
For consideration, please send your resume to Nancy Darian at email@example.com
Chicago based company in the travel/hospitality space is seeking a Director of Marketing Analytics. You will be a hands on team leader, working with internal teams to lead the company's effort to manage data, build predictive models, provide analysis and reports and drive strategic insights. Use your business background in a marketing analytics setting to design experiments, produce statistical analysis and visualizations and to report insights.
Responsibilities of the Director of Marketing Analytics:
Qualifications of the Director of Marketing Analytics:
- Establish predictive modeling processes.
- Implement statistical models designed to target consumers with relevant offers. Measure effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Work with stakeholders to develop dynamic reports and visualizations to help the business monitor key performance indicators.
- Present data driven recommendations to leadership.
- Lead and mentor a team.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant, business based experience (post academia) in a marketing analytics environment.
- Minimum bachelor's degree in a quantitative field (applied mathematics, statistics, economics or other). Master's degree preferred.
- Business based experience using R, Python or SAS. Expertise in SQL.
- Minimum 3 years of team leadership experience in a marketing analytics setting.
- Experience with Tableau or similar tool to build visualizations.
- Ability to be hands on with statistical techniques, lead by example and mentor others.
- Proven ability to present work clearly (verbal, written and through reports and visualizations).
- Machine learning capabilities.
- Experience with AWS or Azure.
If this job isn't for you, see our other open positions at www.jobs.smithhanley.com.
Smith Hanley Associates takes pride in being the premier recruiting agency serving the marketing analytics industry. For more information, please visit our website at www.smithhanley.com.