InnoVet Health is a service-disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB) and a highly innovative company that provides health IT and professional services to the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) on mission-critical programs.
We are looking for a CGI Momentum Subject Matter Expert (SME) who has functional and technical experience with large, complex Momentum ERP federal implementations in areas including implementation, testing, verification, validation, data structures, system configurations, conversions, version upgrades and data analysis and reconciliation activities. The candidate will provide expertise on Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) of the VA enterprise-wide Momentum software implementation scheduled over multiple waves and years. The position offers stimulating leadership role in a stimulating environment, interacting with senior staff. It is full-time and does not require relocating (remote position, work from home in the US). The pay, benefits, and growth potential are competitive. Green card or US citizenship required.
- Responsible for providing Momentum ERP functional and technical expertise on a multi-million-dollar long-term federal government IV&V project.
- As an SME, coordinate with customer and team members to plan IV&V testing activities including Momentum ERP component-specific Functional, Integration, and Qualification testing and verification activities such as System, Data Conversion, User Acceptance (UAT), Qualification, Platform, Reliability, and Accessibility testing.
- Support the IV&V testers (SQA leads, automated and functional testers, and others) in the test activities such as testing new functionality and fixes, setting up test data, specifying test scripts, verifying transactions migrated correctly from legacy to the Momentum system, and troubleshooting issues.
- Provide federal financial management knowledge and Momentum ERP functional support by assisting testers with test activities and understanding of system functionality and business workflows.
- Execute scripts to transform and load financial data transactions. Perform data checks, validations, and testing on source data use and analyze and resolve errors for financial data analytics and financial dashboards.
- Perform in-depth analyses to determine the root cause of Momentum ERP to modernize financial system accounting issues and identify resolutions. Apply advanced analytical skills to analyze the related data and formulate solutions.
- Work with test teams and customer to create IV&V test plans and test scripts and manage the issue tracking process by recording test results in Jira and providing the client with weekly testing statuses, including defect reports.
- Facilitate customer meetings, present regular program status to customer, leadership and make recommendations on improving testing processes. Responsible for customer satisfaction.
- Contribute to InnoVet Health and program growth activities
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with CGI Momentum and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Experience with large Momentum ERP implementations for federal customers including verification, validation, testing, training, Momentum conversion projects, and system configurations
- Expertise with Momentum ERP functional and technical understanding of barriers, challenges and risks related to large scale ERP implementation and transition from legacy system to Momentum COTS modules.
- A strong blend of business, data, SQL experience with Momentum ERP and ability to coordinate with multiple stakeholders to successfully implement and complete IV&V activities
- Familiarity with different aspects of software testing including manual, automated, functional, integration/interface, and performance.
- Manage risks related to IV&V planning and execution, and plans for issues, lessons learned tracking
- Federal (and VA) consulting experience is preferred
- BS degree in information science or similar
- Fluent in MS Office tools, Jira,
- Can work remotely, independently
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills (verbal and writing)
- Green card or US citizen required
- No ‘1099’ or Corp-to-Corp
Salary: 140k+ based on experience
Please inquire with hr@innoVethealth.com
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $140,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Job requires US citizenship or a valid green card. Please answer 2 if you are a US citizen, 1 if you have a valid green card, or 0 if neither. Please make sure to answer this question.
- ERP systems: 5 years (Required)
- Software testing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Jira: 2 years (Required)
- CGI Momentum: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote