Full Job Description
Aflac was founded in 1955 with the simple idea that major medical events shouldn’t leave people unable to afford the cost of living. Since then, Aflac has become the world leader of supplemental benefits; covering millions of policyholders and providing them with financial help for when they need it most.
With the rise of healthcare costs and changes in the insurance market during the last decade, Aflac is increasingly becoming the solution employers and employees are turning to meet their insurance needs. With the perfect product for the climate and a wide open market, Aflac is experiencing tremendous growth and expect to grow three-fold in the DC/Maryland/Virginia market alone.
We are one of the top Regional Offices in the country and we are looking for motivated and professional interns to work in our sales and marketing department. They will help us open, service, and maintain our corporate accounts, working with our associates in the field to learn the business from a hands-on perspective. We believe in growing from within, and that our internship program is one of the best ways to find great future employees. This means we treat our interns like they're our future employees and need to be trained with real-world experiences, not just given busy-work around the office.
Benefits and Advantages:
* Gain professional work experience at a Fortune 500 Company
* A personal support coach and mentor to help you learn business
* A combination of class-room and field training ensures you get the most out of your experience
* Ability to earn commissions and stock at the same rates as our full-time associates
* Future employment opportunities
* Use marketing and networking to reach CEOs, business owners, and HR
* Consult with employees on the best Aflac programs for themselves and
* Provide existing policyholders with service and support regarding
questions and claims
* Build and maintain client relationships by working the Aflac Way
* Service existing clients with billing and account maintenance
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Salary: $3,000.00 to $5,000.00 /month