Do you have a passion for bringing light to unforeseen medical issues?
ClearChoiceMD Urgent Care, New England’s premier physician owned and operated Urgent Care company, is seeking an experienced Radiologic Technologist (RT) to work full-time at our state of the art facility in Alton, NH. As an RT, you will shed light on issues that would otherwise go undocumented. RTs at ClearChoiceMD Urgent Care centers must be compassionate and multifaceted as you will be dealing with patients from a variety of backgrounds, demographics, and injury levels. You will be part of a team of professionals dedicated to the treatment of walk-in urgent care patients.
- Maintains radiology supplies inventory
- Prepares patient for radiological procedures
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols
- Maintains production and quality of radiographs
- Prepare examination and treatment rooms
- Take patient histories and vital signs
- Prepare patient for examination and treatment
Education & Experience
- 1 or more years as an RT with a current ARRT registration
- Proficient in MS Office & Docutap
- Some prior experience in urgent care preferred
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- Demonstrated good judgement and initiative
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, age, gender, disability, national origin, veteran status, marital status or sexual orientation and any other characteristics protected by law