Medical Assistant - $1k Sign-On Bonus!
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians
North Bethesda, MD
Full Time, Days
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus Available for Qualified Candidates!
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians is looking for a Medical Assistant to provide high quality care to patients at our North Bethesda, Maryland Practice. The Medical Assistant administers medications and immunizations, obtains vital signs, maintains inventory of appropriate supplies, ensures safe and efficient patient flow, tracks high-risk referrals and lab tests, facilitates safe transitions of care, organizes practice environment to assure patient safety and quality outcomes, and contributes to HEDIS and designated quality measures.
Location: 6000 Executive Blvd, North Bethesda, Maryland 20852
Shift: Non-exempt. - Full-time - 40 hours per week
- High School Diploma or GED required. Graduation from an accredited Medical Assistant Training Program preferred.
- Certified Medical Assistant required successful completion of the AAMA, RMA/AMT, NCRMA (NAHP), NCMA(NCCT), RCMAS(NCMA), or CCMA(NHA).
- Medical Assistant Certification, exam within 3 months of hire.
- Five or more years of specific applicable MA experience in primary medical care may be substituted for formal training program provided eligibility for RMA(American Medical Technologists) exam.
- A valid CPR certification required upon hire and recertification required every two years.
- Two years’ experience in an ambulatory care setting is preferred.
To apply, please submit your resume through Indeed.
JHM prioritizes the health and well-being of every employee. Come be healthy at Hopkins!
Diversity and Inclusion are Johns Hopkins Medicine Core Values. We are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment, where we embrace and celebrate our differences, where all employees feel valued, contribute to our mission of serving the community, and engage in equitable healthcare delivery and workforce practices
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: In person