The Executive Assistant will be responsible for partnering with and providing administrative support up to two Senior Client Partners.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Assisting in ensuring job searches are conducted at a best-in-class level and exceed our client’s expectations.
- Maintaining schedule and travel arrangements, including itinerary, organizing flights, and hotel accommodations, as well as coordinating all logistics for candidate travel on searches.
- Proactively schedule internal and external meetings; managing logistics to include video and/or phone conferences and meeting rooms as needed.
- Serve as thought partner to Partner(s) supported.
- Management of multiple internal and external calendars both domestically and internationally.
- Supporting business development initiatives, including securing and coordinating meetings, following up with prospective clients, and preparing required materials.
- Creating and reviewing client correspondence and proposal letters, status reports, and references.
- Project work that is focused on quality and process improvement (including projects related to business development, research, marketing, and recruiting).
- Acting as a thought partner with the internal team and preparing presentation materials using PowerPoint, Excel and other appropriate tools to develop a presentation deck.
- Actively leading the organization to build upon the current team-oriented culture. Working cross functionally, driving results, and ensuring consistency in execution.
The ideal candidate must possess excellent communications skills, have strong analytical and problem solving capabilities, well developed business acumen, and demonstrate confidence in meeting tight deadlines, while managing multiple projects. Demonstrated ability to work in a remote environment is desired. Attention to detail is a must.
In addition we are specifically looking for all of the following experience in a prospective Executive Assistant:
- At least three years of work experience in a fast-paced, deadline-driven corporate or consulting environment, with a proven ability to interact and thrive in a matrix or highly ambiguous environment.
- At least three years of direct project management experience on behalf of an executive, which includes acting as the executive’s right hand, as well as being an ambassador on behalf of the executive and the company, by answering phones, e-mailing, scheduling and coordinating, and proofreading and editing documents.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments while remaining calm and poised under time constraints and competing priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism.
- Ability to think/work independently and accomplish projects with little supervision, as most of the time will be spent working remotely.
- Ability to maintain alignment and keep up with the rigor of remote teamwork.
- Highly skilled in organizing thoughts, time and efforts.
- A strong level of business acumen defined as familiarity with common industry, function, and financial terms.
- Strong proofreading skills, including advanced proficiency with creating and editing documents in all Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability and willingness to travel occasionally as required.
A successful candidate will possess the following personal attributes as well:
- Works effectively in complex and diverse situations.
- Ability to assimilate into a structured, well-defined mission driven culture and become effective within a very short period of time.
- Self-starter, ability to thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven, highly entrepreneurial and/or business-services environment.
- Results oriented, proactive, and self-motivated with the ability to take initiative.
- High energy, persuasive and leads by example, who is able to “manage up” and build relationships across the organization.
- High intellectual horsepower.
- Flexible and adaptable, with the ability to evaluate the need for change and quickly grasp the impact of those changes to the business.
- The ability to think innovatively, to see the big picture, and still tend to the details.
- Detail oriented, with an inherent sense of urgency.
- Unquestioned integrity and ethics. The candidate selected will build trusting relationships through the personal display of integrity and operate in accordance with his/her expressed values and commitments.
- A relentless commitment to continuous improvement.
An undergraduate degree is required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Executive Assistant: 5 years (Preferred)
- administrative assistant: 3 years (Required)