Our vision at Petco is Healthier Pets. Happier People. Better World. We’re making things better for pets, people and the planet through our Think Adoption First philosophy, the Petco Foundation and other important initiatives that focus on putting animals first, educating pet parents and reducing our carbon footprint. The journey starts with knowledgeable, passionately engaged associates who are proud to recommend Petco as a place to work, who believe in our Vision and who are committed to delivering a superior customer experience.
From our retail stores and our network of Distribution Centers to our Corporate offices, you'll work with others who share your values and commitment. We seek individuals who are passionate about animal welfare, have great people skills and are driven to grow and advance in their careers with us. Our ongoing growth is creating exceptional opportunities for professional development and personal enrichment throughout our organization.
Support planning, coordinating, and executing flawlessly Petco’s broadcast media, online and offline affiliates working closely with Manager and Director. Support implementation of tests and roll-out of programs working with internal stakeholders, agencies, and publishers. Specialist will have a strong focus on project management, attention to detail for creative and copy, and equally the ability to critically evaluate metrics. Keen ability to work with partners and agencies.
Essential Job Functions:
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Manage large-scale data, and ensure product information is up-to-date and accurate for shopping / search engines
- Audit all product information in the feed, and ensure it is updated and accurate
- Partner with search agency to create a feed framework for activation and optimization across all search platforms to drive sales.
- Work with feed provider partnership to optimize and adapt datafeeds supporting business strategies
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to troubleshoot and resolve product and feed disapprovals
- Participate in forming effective paid search strategies
- Launch and optimize various PPC campaigns
- Be involved in audience targeting
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Produce reports for management (e.g. dashboards)
- Troubleshoot site issues by fixing directly or work with technical team to fix on project basis.
- Collaborate with different teams, such as eComm, web analytics, business intelligence, content, UI design, and engineering team to improve performance of Product Detailed Pages.
Four-year degree in Marketing, Advertising or Business. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted for a degree. 3 to 5 years of experience in digital marketing, ideally with experience developing cross-channel digital programs.
Supreme understanding of Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Yahoo Gemini platforms (Google AdWords Search Certification, required)
Experience with bid management platforms like Kenshoo, Doubleclick, Marin, or similar
Strong analytical and quantitative skills both an interest and skill in analyzing data and translating that into actionable insights
Experience using Google Analytics to understand on-site experience
Advanced analytical and mathematical skills, along with efficient Excel skills
Genuine passion for online marketing, paid search, and retail, in particular
Excellent project management and time management skills
Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities within a fast-paced, dynamic, collaborative environment
Comfortable working with Digital Merchandising and Technology teams