Support technical delivery and thought leadership over the delivery of large-scale system modernization efforts for federal health clients, including the development of Digital solutions, the transition of modernized system to a production environment, and subsequent operations and maintenance (O&M) activities. Manage client relationships by building a rapport and directly interfacing with senior client technical and business executives. Drive business development for IT solutions across the Federal Health market space, lead capture and related proposal efforts with specific focus on HHS and its operating divisions. Oversee the activities of a team of 100-150 FTEs across multiple IT engagements of various size and complexity. Employ effective risk management practices to proactively identify and mitigate key program risks. Serve as a primary interface with multiple business management departments, including finance, subcontracting, contracting, purchasing, and recruiting. Build teams by hiring and developing top talent and build new business with clients in the health market.
- 15+ years of experience with delivering executive leadership and oversight of integrated IT services, Digital solutions, programs and organizations, including infrastructure, security, systems engineering, system modernization, production rollout of new systems, and operations and maintenance
- 10+ years of experience driving business development efforts, including Capture, Proposal development for IT solution in the Federal Government Health space with specific focus on HHS and its operating divisions
- 10+ years of experience responding to IT proposals and numerous contracting vehicles, including CIO SP3, Alliant, and GSA IT 70
- 10+ years of experience in interfacing with and presenting to C-level executives
- Experience managing and overseeing the activities of 100-150 FTEs across multiple IT engagements
- Experience leading, and growing business, and building delivery teams
- Experience with Agile and development operation deliver and Cloud infrastructure
- Knowledge of modern systems development and emerging technologies with experience planning and executing software application modernization programs
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience with leading teams through migrations to Cloud architectures, including SaaS and PaaS
- Ability to assess and articulate business value to technical and non-technical business stakeholders
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication -MBA or MA or MS degree in CS, MIS, or a related technical field
- Public Trust clearance
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.