You're going to LOVE Lovelace
Lovelace Medical Center, in the heart of Albuquerque, is an acute care hospital providing comprehensive care, including around-the-clock emergency care, surgical services, non-invasive robotic spine surgery, cardiology, stroke care, radiology and oncology services, including the state’s only Gamma Knife Center for non-invasive radiologic brain surgery.
Lovelace Medical Center is hiring a Customer Service Coordinator
- Provides direct customer service and front desk assistance for assigned department to include but not limited to admitting, registering, scheduling and verifying insurance.
- Handles customer account transactions, provides customer assistance, and performs and/or oversees cashiering operations.
- Adheres to policies, procedures and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety.
- Minimum: High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Desired: Associate's Degree in related field of study
- Technical/Formal Training: Medical Terminology
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: ability to type and enter data efficiently and accurately.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Knowledge of office procedures.
- Knowledge of insurance plans.
- Skilled in a variety of software applications.
- One (1) year of previously related experience.
- Preferred: Previous medical office experience.
- Licensure: Preferred: Heart Saver
AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED. Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.
- Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work, 2017 Ranked #4 in the nation among providers
- Midas+ Platinum Quality Award, 2016
- Truven Top 15 Health System, 2016
- Recognized by Healthgrades for quality achievements in best specialty, cardiac, orthopedics, neurosciences, pulmonary, vascular and gastrointestinal categories.