Qualification: Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in computer science with equivalent relevant experience.
Experience: 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience
- Analyze, design and develop tests and test-automation suites.
- Design and develop a processing platform using various configuration management technologies.
- Develop and direct software system validation and testing methods, Direct software programming initiatives
- Oversee the development of documentation, work closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
- Analyze data to effectively coordinate the installation of new systems or the modification of existing systems.
- Manage the software development lifecycle, monitor system performance.
- Communicate key project data to team members and build cohesion among teams.
- Develop and execute project plans.
- Apply mathematics and statistics to problem-solving initiatives.
- Apply best practices and standard operating procedures.
- Create innovative solutions to meet our company’s technical needs.
- Test new software and fixing bugs.
- Experience programming in C and C++ in a Linux environment and
- Demonstrates integrity in all work
- Ability to brainstorm and generate ideas quickly
- Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- software engineering: 3 years (Preferred)