Senior Project Manager
Experience in Cloud based technologies – OSE, Docker, API's, AWS,F5, ISM7.
Release Management and all of its components.
Current hands on experience providing Infrastructure PM support.
Translate requirements into deliverables.
* Directs the work of an infrastructure project team, consisting of engineers associated with the implementation of infrastructure projects or infrastructure requirements for software defined projects for *** key programs.
* Identifies and deploys resources required for projects.
* Functions as escalation point for project teams, customers and stakeholders.
* Acts as a technical liaise between infrastructure engineers, administrators, and software developers, ensuring constant and consistent communication performing as a single point of contact for all applicable project statuses and infrastructure service offerings.
* Maintains and ensures project key milestones and deliverables are met/maintained, including project financials, deliverables and due dates.
* Oversees development of high-level business requirements for a technology stack and associated projects, including cost estimates to determine feasibility.
* Identifies and schedules project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks.
* Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to monitor project(s) so that they progress on schedule and within budget.
* Reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules and plans as required.
* Informs the appropriate team members of project status and related issues.
* Interfaces with vendor(s) for programs under direct control.
* Manages project risks.
* Develops and tracks business cases, including total process cost.
Education and Experience Required:
* Undergraduate degree, equivalent experience, or certification.
* 7+ years' experience in information technology project management across diverse application and infrastructure stacks.
* Experience in Systems Development Lifecycle Management (SDLC) supporting application development and initiatives
* Experience in leading project teams and implementing enterprise solutions.
* Demonstrated record of managing internal and external projects from inception to successful implementation.
* Solid understanding of and extensive experience with current technologies in a given technology stack.
* Highly developed oral and written communication skills.
* Very high level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others, motivate employees, and elicit work output in a team environment.
* Graduate/post-graduate degree.
* Project Management Certification and familiarity with multiple project and organizational methodologies.
* Ability to align change management strategies with project. * Skilled in conceptualizing creative solutions, documenting them, and presenting/selling them to senior management.
* High level of analytical ability where problems are unusual and difficult.
* Experience working in the hospitality industry and/or supporting hospitality technology
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $75.00 to $85.00 /hour
This Company Describes Its Culture as: