ABBYY/IOCR Production Automation Specialist
4 Months w/possible extension
All qualified candidates must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust/NACI security clearance
RIVA is seeking Automated Process Analyst to support the Department of the Interior Business Center’s Financial Management Directorate (IBC FMD) in Denver, Colorado. This program will be dedicated to the accounting operations and maintenance support of the Financial Management Directorate. (FMD)
This position requires specialized experience using Intelligent Optical Character Recognition (IOCR) software. The Analyst will work with IBC federal employees to understand and utilize ABBY Flexicapture IOCR software to optimize financial operations. This is a short-term position starting as early as June 1st.
- Provide production automation expertise for ABBYY FlexiCapture Intelligent Character Recognition (ICR) Technology and instruct a team on the use of ABBYY with IOCR (Intelligent Optical Character Recognition).
- Further the knowledge of the team on IOCR use; especially as it relates to non-standard usages providing tips and tricks along the way.
- Provide training on ABBYY and IOCR verbally and in writing.
- Lead the team in establishing and documenting an ICOR pilot project, the result of which may be increased training both verbally and in writing.
- Assist in establishing and documenting a governance model in process automation to include IOCR.
- The result of the pilot will lead to a production implementation where the next step will also include assistance with SAP and Oracle interfaces.
- The Department of the Interior (DOI) uses a variation of SAP called the Financial and Business Management System (FBMS). E
- Experience in FBMS would be helpful.
Bachelor’s Degree with 4 years of relevant experience
Experience with ABBY Flexicapture IOCR software strongly preferred
Understanding of how IOCR integrates with other software products
Proven skills in design, development, and implementation of commercial and/or custom software applications and products, or other aspects of the IT Systems Development Lifecycle.
Ability to lead and direct lower levels to follow guidelines, protocols and standard procedures.
RIVA Solutions, Inc. is a rapidly growing provider of information Technology and Program Support Services to the United States Federal Government. Headquartered in McLean VA, RIVA has over 400 employees in 20+ states across the US. As we continue to expand our services within Management Consulting, STEM, Cyber AI and Robotic Process Automation, we are looking for highly qualified people to join and thrive with us. VivaLaRIVA!
RIVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.