Project Manager/Scrum Master JD:
The Scum Master / Project Manager role is intended to manage and adapt continuously to project goals. This highly collaborative role will need to work closely with all departments, including IT, Business, PMO and VMO in order to deliver quality solutions to our business.
- Organize team goals and agendas and facilitation of the team scrum meetings (daily, sprint planning, sprint review, retrospective)
- Create release plan, and manage development milestones and deliverables.
- Work collaboratively with clients regarding identification of risk and development of mitigation strategies
- Define deployment strategy with client to address client goals and dependencies
- Foster an environment that adapts quickly to creative change and focuses on Agile development principles.
- Manage overall project to ensure requirements and project deliverable dates/release plan can be clearly communicated to the product and account leads.
- Capture and record meeting notes and ensure action items are completed promptly.
Work closely with Client to ensure backlog is prioritized and stories are complete
- Ensure solutions to technical problems through discussion with technical teams to resolve problems.
- Partner with development team members to understand opportunities and limitations of solutions being implemented.
- Effectively balance the needs of the client, as well as the needs of the agency and internal teams.
- Manage all deliverables with any required external vendors, integrated teams and third party suppliers
- Work closely with other Scrum Masters to track sprint progress against dependent release plans.
- Manage resources for each assigned project to ensure that the project remains on schedule.
- Work closely with the product and account leads to remain in full communication on the status and details of each project, including any cost or timing issues that may arise.
- Anticipate any potential issues with the project through quick responses and proactive critical thinking.
- Demonstrate skilled problem-solving capabilities to determine solutions and options to resolve problems.
- Must be a hands-on Project Manager with experience in Software Engineering projects (Custom Apps, Integration, Off-the-Shelf platform implementation)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience leading projects within a technical environment.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience leading projects in an Agile development environment
- Experience working directly with creative team members and development engineers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving capabilities.
- Understanding of project management, and the web and mobile technologies.
- PMP certification preferred.
- This role is a hybrid position of a Scrum Master and PM.
- The manager is looking for someone with the ability to drive backlog creation/prioritization and creation/tracking of release plans with business and external suppliers.
- Somebody who is a leader and who can communicate well is extremely important.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $60.00 to $69.00 /hour
- Scrum Master: 3 years (Preferred)
- leading projects within a technical environment: 5 years (Preferred)
- Handled Software Engineering projects: 5 years (Preferred)
- leading projects in an Agile development environment: 5 years (Preferred)
- Plano, TX 75024 (Preferred)