Seeking a service writer for a small engine repair/landscape supply company’s retail location in Beallsville, MD. Must have experience using a computer/point-of-sale system and be detail oriented. Responsibilities include (in part)
- Opening and closing store
- Greet customers. Answer in-shop or call-in inquiries.
- Check in equipment for service
- Create estimates, work orders and invoices
- Communicate with both customer and mechanic as necessary
- Order parts / materials for service tickets.
- Maintain shop inventory on materials, supplies and parts.
- Process retail sales
- Keep sales area safe, clean, organized, and professional.
- Be punctual, efficient and manage time wisely
- Excellent communication/customer service skills
- Fluency in speaking and writing in English
- Hours of operation change several times during the year and includes Saturdays and some holidays. The nature of this business requires extended hours during spring and summer seasons. The position comes with the expectation of accommodating these extended hours. Overtime pay for any hours over 40/week. Work schedule will be determined by supervisor.
This is a long-term employment opportunity with growth potential for the right individual. Part-time and full-time positions available. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time