Balanced Body is an energetic, environmentally sensitive company that is growing! Balanced Body leads the world in providing Pilates equipment and education.
Balanced Body is seeking an experienced Sales Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist to join our in-house sales team. The Quality assurance specialist will be responsible for monitoring, advising and providing metrics to the sales team, but not limited to compliance and selling metrics.
Area of Responsibility:
The responsibilities listed below are representative some of the duties required to satisfactorily perform each essential duty:
- Collect and compiling, analyzing, and reporting sales data.
- Monitoring and analyzing competitive activity, customer, and market trends.
- Providing actionable insights to guide the sales team.
- Contributing to the development of sales plans and objectives.
- Document sales issues and performance for management review; analyze results and recurring trends, provides applicable feedback. Assist with developing action plans for improvement with management.
- Determining sales potential and making recommendations.
- Develop and implement internal Dashboard: QA, RMA, and Cases
- Performs phone quality reviews; monitors inbound and outbound calls to analyze and evaluate sales skills against established metrics, including but not limited to accuracy of information provided and demonstrated professionalism using the Call Scorecard System;
- Provides constructive feedback for continuous improvement that drives improved sales;
- Demonstrates, advocates and reinforces a positive team environment, professionalism and a positive image of the company;
- Assist sales in accomplishing compliance and retention goals;
The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required to satisfactorily perform each essential duty:
- 3+ years' experience in quality assurance management experience in a call center environment and technologies; specifically, call monitoring and recording systems;
- Experience with analytics at a manufacturing company;
- Excellent communication, verbal and written;
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively listen and communicate complex information in a clear and concise manner one on one as well as in a group;
- Ability to communicate and partner with sales departments in order to identify and assist in the development of improved processes and procedures;
- Motivated self-starter with solid organizational skills, strong listening, verbal, and written skills;
- Ability to abstract information from multiple sources and input detailed, accurate information;
- Passion for working in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to adapt quickly to change;
- An exemplary work ethic, a "get it done" attitude and high personal accountability;
- Self-motivated critical thinker with the ability to work independently with minimal managerial oversight;
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills, with a proven ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines effectively;
- Ability to maintain objectivity and lack bias in evaluations;
- Experience using the Microsoft Office suite;
- Knowledge of Dynamics NAV & Dynamics CRM would be nice but previous experience working in a CRM system is preferred.
This is a Monday to Friday position. The hours are expected to be 8:00AM to 5:00PM.
Balanced Body is the world's largest designer and manufacturer of Pilates equipment, as well as a provider of high-quality Pilates and other mind-body instructor training and continuing education. We currently do business in over 100 countries, with world-renowned customer service and a serious commitment to environmentally-friendly business practices. If you want to work with a company with a passion for changing lives in ways small and large, let us hear from you.
We offer competitive compensation and excellent benefits including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) plan & Match!
- Life, AD&D and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid time off and Holidays
When submitting your resume please include salary requirements and ensure that your resume describes your previous experience.
Balanced Body is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity.
No Agency Calls!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $30.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Do you have experience with utilizing Google Docs to build/maintain a dashboard?
- What are your compensation requirement?
- Sales/Analytical analysis: 1 year (Preferred)
- Quality assurance: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location