INTRALOTis engaged in the supply of integrated gaming and transaction processing systems, innovative game content and value added services to state licensed gaming organizations. Based on its extensive know how, advanced product development standards and substantial experience in operating lottery games, INTRALOT offers custom-made integrated solutions, which ensure maximum efficiency and absolute security.
Games Library includes more than 400 types of games: Numerical Lotteries, TV Lottery Games, Sports Lotteries, Fixed Odds Betting, Instant Lotteries, Pari-mutuel, Video Lottery and Monitor Games.
We currently have an opening for a Senior Network Engineers in our Bolingbrook, IL office.
Education, Training, and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Engineering, or similar; or equivalent combination of training and experience
· 5-10 years experience as a Senior Network Engineer, with demonstrated continual increase in responsibilities.
· Advanced Cisco certifications preferred (CCNA, CCNP, etc.)
· Juniper security certifications preferred (JNCIA, JNCIS, etc.)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Overall knowledge of server applications, network architecture, systems integration, network security, implementation, and data center network equipment operations
· Special emphasis on routing, switching, and security network engineering topics.
· Knowledge of Enterprise class Cisco network switches and routers (72xx, 38xx, 28xx, 36xx, 37xx, 29xx)
· Advanced knowledge of Cisco IOS routers, ASA Firewalls, and ACE load balancers.
· Knowledge of Juniper SRX firewall platforms.
· Knowledge of Layer 2 and 3 switching including STP, ARP, 802.1q VLANs, VTP, HSRP
· Knowledge of Routing, BGP, OSPF area architectures, Radius, TACACS, SNMP route redistribution
· Understanding of IP Multicast architectures and related services.
· Knowledge of WAN circuit technologies and troubleshooting (T1, T3, ADSL, Ethernet).
· Knowledge of Firewall and remote access solutions including Access-lists, NAT, SSL and IPSEC VPN, Site-to-Site and tunnels, Client-to-Site, and RSA.
· Understanding of Domain Name Service (DNS) and DHCP.
· Knowledge of VOIP (Cisco and/or Mitel preferred).
· Extensive knowledge of VLANs, QOS, Firewalls, IDS/IPS design, IPSEC/SSL VPNs, and MPLS.
· Working knowledge of monitoring and management solutions
· Strong working knowledge of packet analysis technology and the ability to apply the knowledge quickly when troubleshooting a problem
· Working knowledge of Network Tools like: MRTG, PRTG, etc.
· Ability to conduct research into networking issues and problems as required.
· Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
· Highly self motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
· Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
· Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
· Ability to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment
· Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
· Willingness to learn and display self initiative with a positive attitude
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the direct supervision of the Network Manager and Director of IT, duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
· Document, review and enhance network topology and performance
· Ensure compliance with network engineering standards and processes across multiple data centers and remote sites
· Design, configuration, and deployment of new network environment services and enhancements to include routing, switching, firewall, and load balancing solutions
· Plan and document new deployments and the associated network infrastructure changes
· Infrastructure device upgrades or replacements
· Investigate, troubleshoot, isolate, and document problems
· Understand network risk assessment process and contingency planning
· Research, analyze and implement software patches or hardware changes
· Establish and maintain effective working relationships with other areas of the infrastructure and applications teams
· Provide off-hours operational support when necessary
· Perform the top level of support for remote network and server administrative staff
· Perform scheduled and emergency maintenance changes during off hours
· Mentor and develop key personnel
· Flexibility for On-call availability 24x7
Employment Eligibility Verification
Must possess valid documentation to establish identity and U.S. employment eligibility.
Submission to, and ability to pass, a thorough pre-employment background check by Intralot Inc. and all required State Lotteries is a requirement of employment. A pre-employment drug screening is also a requirement.
Intralot, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time