Junior SAP Financial Functional - FI/CO/AM
- Mechanicsburg, PA
- US Navy
This position is expected to provide expert level business process guidance on Navy ERP’s SAP requirements and design. This position requires experience in designing/configuring business processes in SAP Finance which includes:
- FI to automate the management and external reporting of general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable , and cash management; manage posting periods and period end closing; and enable open and integrated data flow between financial account and the other components of the SAP system.
- CO to manage the flow of cost and revenue including assignment and management of cost and activity planning functions, assignment and management of overhead allocation functions; view actual costs by cost object (cost center, internal order, WBS, etc.); view/manage variances between planned cost and actual cost; generation of government reports such as DONIBIS and SSR.
- FM to process transactions associated with budget entry, supplements, transfers, returns, funds reservations, funds commitments, budgetary ledger, special purpose ledger, and budget version planning; perform year end close; enable automatic availability control/checking; and reconcile differences between AVC and FM ledgers.
- SD (Finance) to create and process sales orders including development of quotations, orders, and invoices and subsequent billing runs. Must have expertise integrating with MM, FI, and FM to integrate functionality.
- PS to support the planning, control and monitoring of programs/projects including limiting actions that can be performed (i.e., open or release for charging, logistical close, temporarily lock a project from charging, financial close, funded program); enable project simulation ( what if analysis); collect time charges for appropriate project objects; reconcile differences between AVC and FM ledgers; and schedule activities and events (detailed project scheduling, project milestone scheduling, integrated program scheduling).
- AM to manage day-to-day accounting of property items throughout their lifecycle including acquisition, transfers and retirement; maintain and manage fixed asset expenditures against funding authorizations, including the management and reporting of CPP authorizations/authority; execute periodic processing activities for monthly depreciation and mass changes to asset master records; perform year end closing of asset accounting; transfer of assets within / between cost centers; and perform and record the results of the physical inventory of fixed asset property items.