Perform vehicle inspections and prepare related documentation of overall vehicle condition in support of the processing and sale of client/customer consigned vehicles in lane and online.
- Verify vehicle identification.
- Enter basic vehicle identification information to database.
- Inspect vehicle equipment and options and document results.
- Assess and database enter any exterior vehicle damage.
- Inspect and enter condition of vehicle interior, tires, frame and mechanical components.
- Complete and verify data entry in support of documentation of vehicle condition.
- Perform post sale inspections (PSI) and enter results in appropriate database.
- Perform and document walk around inspections in support of online vehicle exchange (OVE) process.
- Review completed vehicle condition reports with inspectors – confirm and provide advice regarding report results.
- Attend meetings to share and receive job related information and complete training requirements.
High School Diploma or equivalent required.
ASE certification or background in automotive repair cost estimating preferred; ICAR Certifications a plus.
Valid Driver’s License and safe driving record required.
Basic computer software skills required.
Ability to multitask required.
Must be detail oriented.
General knowledge of body and mechanical work preferred.
Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, talk and hear.
Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch and climb.
Vision abilities required include close, distance and color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
US-GA-Atlanta-4900 Buffington Rd