Tri-Tech Surveying has immediate opening for a licensed Texas Registered Professional Land Surveyor - RPLS - who is hands-on, has solid technical experience and has the ability to work in a fast paced work environment. This position will work closely with our management team, survey operations manager, administrative manager and supporting staff.
Principal job duties include but not limited to the following:
- Perform necessary work scopes primarily developers, individuals, commercial and/or government. May also include home builder clients.
- Gain clear understanding of an adequate staff commensurate to the day to day workload. Ensure all company policy and procedures are followed accordingly.
- Ensure all new projects are assigned properly and manage workload.
- Ensure most efficient and cost effective methods are being used pertaining to orders, workflow, systems, delivery and file. Ensure deliverables meet quality control standards.
- Maintain process awareness on each job to ensure open line of communication and to maintain and enforce turnaround times to accommodate client's needs.
- Review and compare the budgets to ensure goals of the company are being met.
- Must possess current Texas Registered Professional Land Surveyor license, or eligible to obtain Texas license
- 2-5 years experience as an RPLS
- Proficient in AutoCad
- Good managerial and communication skills
- Negative drug test
- Clear Motor Vehicle Record.
Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short & long term disability, accident, critical illness and 401(k) with match.
Job Type: Full-time
- RPLS in State of Texas or eligible for state test (Required)