Job Title: Amazon DSP NON-DOT Delivery Driver - at least $17.50/hour, West Fargo, ND, WND1
Location: WND1 - 700 Main Ave E, West Fargo, ND 58078
Compensation: At least $17.50/hour,* plus overtime and benefits
Amazon Delivery Service Partners (DSPs) are seeking enthusiastic, motivated delivery associates (non-DOT drivers) based out of Amazon Warehouse WND1 at 700 Main Ave E, West Fargo, ND 58078.
As a delivery driver, you will play a key role in keeping our commitment to exceed customer expectations and ensuring customer orders (large or small) are safely delivered on time and at the right place.
As a delivery associate, you will drive a non-DOT regulated delivery van, stay active, work independently, and be part of a motivated team that safely delivers Amazon packages to customers in your community every day. During van deliveries, you will deliver packages without the assistance of a Helper. This position only makes unscheduled deliveries.
What You’ll Do
- Drive a non-DOT regulated van delivering packages to your community
- Work 4-5 days per week and up to 11 hours per day including breaks with shifts available seven days a week. Part-time positions are also available depending on DSP
- Interact with Amazon customers and the public in a professional and positive manner
- Load and offload packages from the truck
- Deliver packages weighing up to 70lbs.
What You’ll Need
- Must be at least 21 years old and legally authorized to work in the US
- Must have a valid driver's license within the state of employment
- Follow a mapped delivery route, track and report working hours and breaks at appropriate times, adhere to all safety policies, obey all applicable traffic laws, and drive in accordance with all weather and conditions
Why You'll Love Working for an Amazon Delivery Service Partner
- On-the-job training and opportunities for career advancement
- Great benefits including paid time off (PTO), and healthcare for FT employees
- Competitive wages plus overtime and holiday pay opportunities
- Delivery vehicle provided with on route gas and insurance covered
- Rates vary. Delivery Service Partners (DSPs) provide contracted delivery services to Amazon and are independent employers. Amazon works with DSPs when their applicants or employees require a reasonable accommodation that relates to Amazon’s tools, systems, or work areas and therefore necessitates Amazon’s input. For applicants with disabilities who may need an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us for more information.