The Success Patterns for this position are:
- 5-7 Years prior experience in IT.
- Self-motivated and enjoys learning and trouble shooting.
- Self-directed and able to work independently, as well as be an integral member of the Bevmax leadership team.
- Works with the entire Bevmax team to identify and implement process improvement opportunities.
- Capable of analyzing data and using tools such as Crystal reports and Microsoft Excel to present on demand reports to the owners.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills and able to work easily with diverse people and groups.
Qualities the candidate should be expected to display:
- A technical, logical thought process
- Problem-solving skills
- An ability to prioritize and delegate
- A keen eye for detail
- Strong knowledge of Windows based computers and computer networks, including firewalls.
- Extensive knowledge of Retail.
Daily duties the candidate should expect to deal with
- Installing and configuring computer hardware and software systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks and firewalls.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer system data backups.
- Overseeing regular inventory counts and ensures proper inventory management.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
- Providing technical support across the company
- this may be in person or over the phone or via remote desktop services
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary.
- Maintain various databases related to the POS system, Time and Attendance system, and email system.
- Analyze POS system data
- Testing new technology.
- Able to lift Computer equipment and move this equipment around between stores and warehouse
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) Matching
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Stamford, CT 06902 (Required)
- Store Discounts
- Other forms
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative