Experienced Auto Body Technician / Automobile Body Technician / Body Tech
Awesome Benefits Package!!!
Now offering $2,000 signing bonus for qualifies technicians
Kelly Chrysler Dodge Jeep is looking for an Auto Body Technician to join our team.
The Automobile Body Technician repairs damaged body parts and bodies of vehicles in accordance with factory and dealership specifications, using hand tools and power tools.
Chrysler dealer service centers departments are clean, safe and state-of-the-art. The jobs are challenging and extensive training is available to those who are career focused.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Examine damaged vehicles and estimate repair costs
- Remove upholstery, accessories, electrical and hydraulic windows-and-seat-operating equipment, and trim to gain access to vehicle body and fenders
- Fill depressions with body filler
- Remove damaged fenders, panels
- Bolt or weld replacement parts in position, using wrenches or welding equipment
- Straighten bent automobile frames
- File, grind and sand repaired surfaces
- Refinish repaired surface
- Aim headlights, align wheels, and bleed hydraulic brake system
- Paint surface after performing body repairs
- Repair or replace defective mechanical parts
- Two years of experience as a vehicle body repairer or apprentice
- Working knowledge of all aspects of repairs for damaged body parts and bodies of vehicles
Kelly Automotive Group is an equal opportunity employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 /year
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
- automotive technician: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off