Supervises and coordinates activities of production workers by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Inspects products to verify conformance to specifications and directs setup and adjustments of machines.
· Studies production schedules for completion of job assignment.
· Monitor quantity and quality of product produced to ensure standards and part yields are met.
· Enforces company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations.
· Interprets job orders to workers, and assigns duties.
· Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
· Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of shop, department, or work crew.
· Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems.
· Performs a visual inspection of the molded parts.
· Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/ or Experience: High school diploma; or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Minimum three years injection molding troubleshooting parts experience.
· Some knowledge of electrical , mechanical, and hydraulics
Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively and professionally to employees.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent, and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Other Skills and Abilities:
· Ability to read basic blueprints.
· Accurate record-keeping and documentation skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand and walk, and to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; occasionally must reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, long distance vision, color vision, and peripheral vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts and is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and extreme heat.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- injection molding troubleshooting parts: 3 years (Required)
- electrical: 1 year (Preferred)
- mechanical: 1 year (Preferred)
- hydraulics: 1 year (Preferred)
- reading basic blueprints: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person