Are you looking for an opportunity to not just develop software, but to help build a system that will be at the front lines of signals intelligence (SIGINT) collection and knowledge management? As a full-stack developer, you can solve a problem with a complete end-to-end solution in a fast-paced, agile environment. We’re looking for a developer with the skills needed to build robust, mission-critical applications from vision to production-ready system.
This role is more than just coding. We need a full-stack developer who will use their passion to learn new tools and techniques and identify needed system improvements. Using Agile software methods, Java, MongoDB, and others you’ll work with the development team to build applications, dataflows, and Cloud solutions. You’ll analyze the needs and the environment to help make sure the solution the team develops considers the current architecture and operating environment as well as future functionality and enhancements. Join us as we build systems to change analysis of front-line data collection for the better.
Empower change with us.
Nice If You Have:
- 7+ years of experience with software
- Experience with MongoDB, Java, Java Script, NiFi, and streaming analytics
- Knowledge of SSH, SCP, and SFTP
- Ability to work with COTS, FOSS, and GOSS tools and incorporate all of them into one functional project using the Agile method
- Ability to curate usable documentation for end users and other developers
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree
- 1+ years of experience with computer network operations for analytic development
- 1+ years of experience with IT for Cloud development
- 1+ years of experience with Distillery
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn’t all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you can expect:
- access to experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You’ll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want, as you chart your own course for success.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.