XL Parts (Company) is the fastest growing Direct-to-the-Installer Automotive parts supplier in the Houston, San Antonio, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Oklahoma City, and Baton Rouge areas. We carry more than 180,000 different part numbers covering more than 180 product lines from dozens of manufacturers.
The store Stocker is responsible for receiving and stocking Automotive parts. The ideal candidate should be able to move and think quickly, able to bend at waist and knees, and climb short ladder in order to reach top shelves.
The stocker is responsible for receiving and stocking of customer ordered parts in a timely accurate manner.
· Good to above average computer skills
· Knowledge of shipping and receiving procedures preferred
· Reliable transportation
· High school diploma
· 0 to 3 years working in a warehouse
· Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence for proper packing.
· Processes customer orders from stock and places them in the designated zone for carrier pick up.
· Opens boxes, crates, and other containers to process stock.
· Uses computer.
· Parts and fitment knowledge not required but preferred.
Physical Demands: Occasional heavy lifting of 50 lbs or more may be required. The ability to work in a warehouse environment (Heat, Cold, Dust etc.) will be required. Must be able to climb a ladder and be exposed to heights of 6 ft. or greater.
Compensation: The Warehouse Associates compensation is paid on a per hour basis.
Benefits: We offer a competitive pay rate and benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance; prescription drug coverage, disability benefits, life insurance, 401k, confidential Employee Assistance program; sick time, holidays and vacation time.