Maintain responsibility for activities related to system administration. Ensure long-term requirements of systems operations and administration are included in the overall information systems planning of the organization. Maintain responsibility for the installation, maintenance, configuration, and integrity of computer software. Implement operating system enhancements and software upgrades that will improve the reliability and performance of systems. Assist with system integration deployments. Respond to trouble tickets during business hours but be available to perform after-hours for emergency system maintenance during outages.
- 5+ years of experience with systems administration
- Experience with SQL scripting
- Knowledge of Microsoft IIS
- Knowledge of system vulnerabilities and security issues
- Knowledge of networking and change management process
- Ability to respond to after-hours system outages
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience with access control system software or hardware
- Experience with VMware and Cloud hosting services
- Knowledge of video surveillance system equipment
- Ability to be a self-starter and adapt to evolving systems and network architecture
- BA or BS degree in CS or related IT field
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.