$60,000.00 - $90,000.00
SonderMind is a VC-backed digital health company redesigning behavioral health to become more accessible, approachable, and utilized. We combine a variety of software tools, an integrated provider network and services to generate the data and capability needed to serve consumers, employers and health systems with high-quality behavioral healthcare.
We are hiring a customer-oriented, process-minded and data-driven Manager of Customer Operations to lead and grow our Customer Support teams. This individual will be a crucial driver in leading a diverse and highly talented team that is already in place, designing processes and roles that can scale across markets, customers and states, and working closely with Product and our Provider Network to continuously improve the experience for our end users. This role will include: Designing and leading the organization towards a differentiated customer service experience. Daily supervision, management, growth and leadership of existing team members. Process documentation and designing roles/responsibilities to scale. Driving continuous process improvement through metrics, customer feedback, and coordination with Growth, Product and Provider teams.
1. Receive, triage and solve all inbound calls, emails, SMS and chat with maximum efficiency and accuracy for customers.
2. Within 2 weeks:
Understand and master the customer support ticketing system and SonderMind platform and identify areas to optimize usage of the suite of tools
3. Within 3 weeks:
Map and document roles, responsibilities and processes within Customer Support department to create a ‘single source of truth’ for the team to use as we grow
4. Within 1 month:
Achieve positive NPS or TBD customer satisfaction rating that is best in class and creates net promoters/word of mouth brand awareness in the market to aid in SonderMind growth and market presence
5. Within 2 months:
Get all clients matched and scheduled with the right therapist for their needs in agreed upon and measured time frame
6. Within 3 months:
Drive conversion rate of inquiries to maximize ability for clients to get matched with the best therapist to meet their needs
1. Customer service mentality and experience:
Expertise and tangible results from designing, delivering, building or leading a best in class customer service experience
ability to analyze data to understand complex processes and identify areas for improvement
3. People management:
ability to lead, cultivate talent, grow and motivate front line team while also ensuring efficiency, quality and productivity in daily activities
4. Continuous process improvement approach and experience:
ability to map processes and identify and implement areas for improvement
5. Cross-functional influence:
ability to lead and influence cross-functionally with product, provider network, billing and other areas in order to ensure customer service processes are streamlined and delivering results
6. Calm under pressure:
Ability to sort and prioritize a high volume of activity and high pressure scenarios, and stay calm and focused on what’s important to advance SonderMind’s experience and outcomes for customers
NICE TO HAVE:
1. Customer support and customer feedback experience:
experience handling customer complaints, developing approaches to capture and improve products and services based on customer feedback
2. Team growth:
experience hiring, training, managing and growing front line teammates to build a multi-level organization
3. Product roadmap:
experience coordinating with and influencing product roadmap and feature requests in order to improve processes over time
4. Ticketing system experience:
Experience implementing and owning a support/ticketing system tool
- Experience and Career Growth. You will be part of the core team as the company enters a major growth phase. We always look to promote first from within and everyone on the team is taking on multiple roles. We don’t know how to say “that isn’t my job
- Startup Environment. From our location directly across from Union Station, to an office with a Stormtrooper greeting people entering the office, to brick walls covered by whiteboards, things are changing and improving EVERY SINGLE DAY
- Health, Vision, Dental and 401k. Excellent employee benefits
- Stock Option Grant. We want all of our team to be focused on long-term success and growth
- Mandatory Vacations. We’ve read the research and it is clear – employees who take vacation are more productive, happier and compensated more. SonderMind has an unlimited vacation policy, but REQUIRES employees to take a minimum of 3 weeks of vacation per year
- Competitive Start-Up Salary. We all need to eat, right?
How to Apply
Submit your resume AND cover letter with a compelling reason why you are the right person for this important role.
SonderMind Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.