Position: Phoenix, AZ - Business Analyst- AZDES – Job ID-73736
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Interview: Face to Face/Video Call
Candidate Location: Resource Local to Phoenix only.
Contract Length: 6 Months + Possible extension
Visa Status: GC or US Citizen or EAD (No H1B and NO OPT Candidates)
Local Only Candidates - Resumes must specify the current location of the candidate, all those who do not state current location will not be considered. - AS A REMINDER - Candidates must be local at time of submission, and available for in person interviews within 1 week of the posting close date. Candidates must also be able to start within 2 weeks of an offer being made.
Tentative start date will be dependent upon interviews conducted, successful background check process, and the state agency issuing a PO.
Job Description: Business Analyst- AZDES – Job ID-73736
The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, statistics, economics or business administration from an accredited college or university OR a Master's degree in business or public administration from an accredited college or university; or three (3) or more years of complex financial/budgetary work.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Required:
· Highly developed oral and written communications
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong conceptual and critical thinking skills
· Analysis and interpretation of complex data
· Utilization of computer-based systems and software including Microsoft Access, Excel, Powerpoint, and Word
· Ability to pull data from data warehouses with specific criteria
· Issues identification and resolution
· Comprehension, analysis, interpretation, and reconciliation of complex data
· Development of work plans
· Organization and prioritization of multiple complex projects
· Statistical model building
· Statistical analysis and theory
· Perform difficult analytic work
· Detail oriented and committed to a high level of accuracy
· Independent research
· Learn and apply increasingly complex concepts, policies, and procedures
· Learn multiple programmatic laws, regulations, policies and procedures
· Communicate clearly and provide clear direction
· Speak and write effectively
· Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
Right to Represent - Please email me back this RTR
“To Whom It May Concern,
I, Your Full Name Here do confirm that I have given sole permission to Proaxis Consulting to represent my credentials to the following companies/opportunities listed. Phoenix, AZ - Business Analyst- AZDES – Job ID-73736.Further, I promise that I will not personally, nor will I permit or authorize any other company or individual to submit me as a candidate for an assignment at above listed companies, and I confirm that during the last 45 days, I have not authorized in writing, anyone other than you to submit me as a candidate for this assignment.
Your Full Name Here.
Additional Resource Information
1. Current Immigration status? US Citizen / EAD / Green Card
2. Expected Hourly billing rate Corp-to-Corp (C2C) or W2
3. Available to attend personal interview.
4. Resource current Location
5. Resource contact Phone Number
Job Type: Temporary
Pay: $48.00 - $52.00 per hour
- Business Analysis: 8 years (Required)