The ForeScout Engineer will deploy and support ForeScout product sets and other Cyber Security solutions in DoD environments. The Engineer will be required to understand the complete lifecycle of the processes, methodologies and execution best practices to deploy, optimize and troubleshoot the ForeScout portfolio of products at commercial and federal customer sites as well as provide knowledge transfer to customers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
The ForeScout Engineer will:
- Provide on-site and off-site professional services to customers including, solution architecture, product deployment, configuration, health checks, optimization, training and troubleshooting.
- Develop implementation capacity and network designs.
- Coordinate pre-installation calls and provide written post deployment summaries.
- Contribute to the development of best practices and training material.
- Collaborate with customer support, product management, R&D, marketing and sales regarding deployment techniques, feature requests, product issues and sentiment.
- Work inside federal network environments with a solid understanding of the customer operational environments.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong understanding of Routing, Switching, 802.1x, VLAN, VPN, LAN, WAN, RADIUS and Network Security.
- Experience with Network Access Control
- Experience installing, managing and supporting production network and computer security systems comprised of multiple network hardware and software systems.
- High level knowledge of Windows/Linux/UNIX operating systems
- Knowledge of security standards, procedures and technologies.
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communications, including presentation skills for audiences of varying levels of technical understanding
- Ability to travel domestically
- Ability to work independently in a mixture of workplace environments including Fortune 1000 companies, military bases and government agencies.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and ability to provide oversight to other team members.
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Network certifications such as CCNP or CCIE in Routing and Switching
- Experience implementing 802.1x
- Network administrator experience and network security experience
- Experience in federal environments
- Security certification such as CISSP, SSCP or GIAC
Minimum Education/Training Requirements:
- 4 years US DOD Communications; or 4+ years of Forescout and Networking Engineering may be considered equivalent
- 4 years of technical professional services
Required Licenses, Certification or Registration:
- ForeScout FSCA, FSCE and FSCI certification
Required Security Clearance:
- Active DOD Secret; Top Secret SCI eligible required
Any qualifications to be considered as equivalents, in lieu of stated minimums, require the prior approval of the Director of Partner Services, Three Wire Systems.
Physical Capabilities: Sitting, standing, walking and traveling to remote sites; some lifting of items up to 20 lbs.
- High Level of Decision Making
- Respond to unpredictability
- High Level of Record Keeping
- High Pressure for Results
- Independent Judgment and Discretion
- Manage Multiple Projects/Tasks
- Respond to Angry/Upset or difficult Individuals
- Typical Office (customer site)
- Data centers or Communications closets
- Travel up to 25%, by vehicle, rail, or air
Job Type: Full-time
- Forescout: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secret Clearance (Required)
- Forescout Administrator (Required)
- Forescout Enginer (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Work from home
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible