Materials Services - With 480 branches in 40 countries the Business Area Materials Services concentrates on the worldwide trade of raw material and construction material. Coal, metals, gases, plastics in all shapes, qualities and dimensions as well as complex supply-chain solutions- this is for what this Business Area stands for.
thyssenkrupp Industrial Services strives to be the preferred supplier of value-added product management and industrial services for the manufacturing industry in North America, differentiating itself from competitors through superior reliability and quality of service, performance excellence, continuous improvement, and emphasis on creation of value. Successful partnerships with the automotive industry, its Tier I, Tier II, and Tier III suppliers, and other original equipment manufacturers (OEM) and assemblers are the foundation of successful growth as a service provider of choice. Major market segments also include consumer goods, white goods, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Services include supply chain management, logistics management, testing and inspection services, and packaging and kitting.
We are currently seeking an Administrative Coordinator to be based out of the Houston, TX office. This position is responsible for accurate and timely entry of data into thyssenkrupp software, providing customer service and timely updates when needed and general office duties as assigned.
- Responsible for data entry of payroll and time related information into the thyssenkrupp proprietary software system (TK Tracker)
- Preparing reports and updating customers on order statuses
- Provide high level of Customer Service in a timely manner
- Ensure accuracy of all information entered
- Able to quickly prioritize entries and tasks
- Work cooperatively in a team environment
- Filing and other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Strong computer skills, including experience using a Microsoft office programs
- Ability to type minimum of 40 wpm
- Ability to problem solve, multi-task, prioritize and react to situations promptly
- Strong analytical and mathematic skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Completion of High School Diploma or GED with some College preferred