Our mission is to simplify and modernize the legal industry for both customer and practitioner. We are looking for a diverse set of designers of many backgrounds and specialities to join our growing team in Manhattan. Our design team works across many projects, from web, mobile, apps to prints.
We’re looking for someone who can lead the visual brand design and messaging. We’re just starting our work in several areas, from App developing to marketing materials, so we’ll be seeking guidance on appropriate design language and stylistic direction from you. The ideal candidate is an innovative professional with technical precision in all areas of graphic design. Moreover, he/she is opinionated and have a strong sense of focus in work.
- Research company culture and bring in creative ideas to enrich current brand identity;
- Responsible for overall user experience and consistency in all applications and websites.
- Deliver wire-frames and mockups focused on the needs of the user, as well as clean and elegant final designs;
- Deliver content creation and enrichment components for both internal and external App users;
- Work with R&D team to shape product development decisions and requirements through user research and competitive analysis;
- At least 2 years of professional experience in visual or graphics design; BA/BFA in relevant field preferred;
- Strong visual design skills with experience in creating logos, graphics, and user interfaces;
- Strong project management skills and ability to work independently to meet team goals and deadlines;
- Proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Proficiency in Sketch, InVision, OmniGraffle and/or other wire-framing tools;
- Familiarity with mobile application design and process preferred;
- Experience in the product development and with a web application design process will be a plus;
- Portfolio of past designs and/or projects is highly encouraged;
- Proficiency in Mandarin Chinese encouraged.
- Advantaged working environment and office equipment;
- Competitive employee salary and benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
- visual or graphic design: 2 years
Required work authorization: