- Web Design
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
We are seeking a sales and marketing professional to manage activities in support of IoT connectivity services and mobile roaming products at OneSimCard.com. You will develop and implement the strategic marketing plans, stay abreast of changes in the marketing environment to best serve the growth of our business, be responsible for marketing, branding, sales, and promotions. You will also be responsible for overseeing other aspects of marketing such as web sites content, optimization, advertising, and maximizing the return of marketing investments.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented, hardworking professional with excellent communication skills to successfully perform marketing activities.
- Data analysis and product cost
- Sales and market/consumer research
- Conduct on-line competitive research
- Ensure web design and content meets brand and optimization engine requirements and standards
- Develop new ideas, execute analysis/usability and update web content as needed
- Lead ongoing management of marketing to support internal clients, track progress and outcomes
- Plan, execute and track ad spending
- Develop sales and marketing materials Internal communications (monthly new client updates, sales incentive program, etc.)
- Develop customer newsletter, including defining topics, writing articles, finding relevant research
- Search Engine Optimization program/vendor management
- Create marketing materials; support the release of new products to Machine to Machine Communications ( M2M-IoT) market as well as to International Mobile Travel Market.
- Support trade shows and conference coordination
- Direct Marketing (both print and on-line)
- REQUIREMENTS: 2+ years of professional experience in marketing environment Background in SEO/SEM, previous search engine marketing experience preferred
- Solid understanding of marketing best practices
- Must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Excellent understanding of web design, usability and user centered content development
- Excellent understanding of marketing concepts, on-line marketing practices, Internet marketing process
- Strong analytic and optimization skills with a focus on ROI
- Strong collaboration, communication and influencing skills
- Customer orientation is critical
- Computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office, Word , Excel, PowerPoint Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop, CRM, and CMS experience
- Comfortable with technology and experience with on-line applications Excellent writing and communication skills of the English language, demonstrated expertise in writing for the web
- Strong work ethic and sense of ownership/accountability
We offer a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, benefits package, a bonus program, and an enthusiastic and rewarding business culture.
Being a small company we do not offer relocation services. Please apply only if you are located in the Greater Boston Area.
E-mail us your resume with cover letter and your salary requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 2 years (Required)