Mold Specialist needed in Auburn Hills, MI.
Trillium Technical has a Mold Specialist position available. Responsibilities of this position include:
- Provide technical feasibility expertise working with engineering to ensure that a part can be tooled/manufactured/gaged, and that the mold meets the quality of all corporate standards.
- Develop a Source Package including RFQ based off of preliminary product design, experience, and lessons learned.
- Project Management: Managing a program commodity set of tools and reporting status.
If you are interested in this opportunity and you meet the qualifications below, please apply now.
- Mechanical or Technical degree and/or 5 plus years working in the design/build of injection molds. View/Interpret MoldFlow analysis
- Mold design and build experience
- Understanding functionality of Hot Runner Manifold Systems.
- Expertise to identify tool modifications required to dimensionally manufacture a correct and functional part
- Self-motivated / sense of ownership
- Sense of urgency. Some overtime/weekend hours required
- Some travel required
- Strong project management skills
- Strong communication, analytical and negotiation skills
- Experience presenting to senior management
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge in use of Gages
- Will be required to drive a company car. Valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record.
- Bachelor’s degree in a mechanical or technical field
- Production manufacturing experience of plastic parts
- Knowledge of Catia, NX, and Team Center
- Experience in negotiating tool costs
Trillium Staffing has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals.