- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
Consolidated Bus Transit, a Multi-Corporate transportation company, is seeking an experienced Full Charge Bookkeeperwho is able to handle high volume with precision to detail..
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Monthly bank reconciliation
- Monthly sub-ledger reconciliation (AR, AP)
- B/S accounts reconciliation and booking corresponding general journal entries
- Weekly payroll tax deposits
- Quarterly payroll tax, utility tax and sales tax filing,
- Minimum 3 years’ experience required
- Experience with Great Plains would be a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
We are located in a gentrified section of Brooklyn, 1/2 block from major transit stops. Our offices offer security and gated parking lots.
Visit our site to learn more about us: https://consolidatedbustransit.com/
Job Type: Full-time
- Bookkeeping: 3 years (Required)