What you'll do:
- Ensure a consistently high level of internal and external customer satisfaction throughout the service department
- Drive profitability through increased sales, gross profit, P&L management, and labor cost control
- Build and maintain a high performing team of Technicians, Service Advisors, Parts Associates, Warranty Administrators, Porters, and Detailers
- Foster a culture that promotes employee development, retention, and customer satisfaction
- Create and maintain strong working relationships with external vendors
- Meet or exceed monthly budget projections
- Maintain a safe and functional working environment
What we're looking for:
- Experience managing a high-volume Service Center in the RV, automotive, marine, or power sports industry is strongly preferred
- An awesome attitude!
- Neat, clean and professional appearance
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the Company’s Vision, Mission, and Value in all interactions with customers and co-workers
Who we are:
Bish’s RV is one of the largest family-owned RV dealers in the country. We are dedicated to providing quality products and services that exceed the expectations of our customers and creating an atmosphere where our customers can enjoy a positive experience as friends of our family business.
Our company is currently experiencing record growth with more expansion on the way. The opportunities to grow within our organization are outstanding and our dedication to each employee’s success is unparalleled.
We are looking for top performers who set high expectations for themselves and are willing to put in the time and effort to achieve them. We are a goal-driven company with a high-performance culture and believe in setting ourselves apart by being "Different with a Purpose." Our culture is built upon the foundation of these three core values: Being Genuine, Having Fun, and Driven by Results.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, vision, dental, and other supplemental coverages
- 401K with 5% match
- Employee discounts
- Company-paid life insurance
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Opportunities for advancement
- Annual Incentive Trip for Top Performers
- RV Borrowing Program
- Incredible Team Culture
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Bish’s RV honors our military service members, veterans, and their family members by being a military friendly workplace. Many of the positions within our organization are transferable from previous military occupations.