The Senior Manager Marketing and Customer Engagement is responsible for further expanding our highly successful Global financial services products.
- Develop strategies to drive new customer acquisition and increase existing customer engagement
- Optimize Acquisitions, Account Management and collections strategy
- Expand creative solutions within existing accounts, and prospect new clients
- Transform product development to be more responsive to customer needs
- Introduce advanced analytic modeling to determine new opportunities for client revenue growth
- Develop strategies to decrease cost per customer acquisition
- Design and launched innovative sales and marketing campaigns,
- Develop a deep understanding of our customer profile, attitudes, demographics, purchasing behavior, and payment behavior. Utilize market research, store visits, call listening, internal analytics etc to develop customer knowledge.
- Identify, design, and size opportunities across financial services customer segments to grow the business.
- Lead program management and launch of complex projects tied to revenue growth and customer engagement.
- Engage in creative problem solving with cross-functional teams.
- Partner with channel managers on initiatives to manage KPIs, improve customer experience, and accelerate growth.
- Innovate retention marketing efforts, including segmentation, creative, and channel.
- 7-10 yrs experience revenue growth, ideally in consulting, financial services, retail with deep understand of Financial Services issues and trends.
- Demonstrated strategic thinker
- Strong project management skills: ability to lead initiatives from start to end, managing timelines and requirements
- Must be able to manage multiple initiatives at a time
- Comfortable utilizing data and analytics to make informed business decisions
- Strong written and oral communicator
- Demonstrated success driving innovation or change management in an org
- Good relationship management skills
- MBA preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $165,000.00 /year
- Strategy, Marketing / Revenue growth: 5 years (Preferred)