Business Services Manager
Line of Business:
Join us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities!
ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Business Services Manager.
About this Line of Business
ResCare Workforce Services is the nation's leading and most comprehensive provider of services and solutions designed to help put people to work.
With more than 400 urban, suburban and rural ResCare-managed operations throughout the nation, ResCare's team of more than 4,500 workforce professionals sets the industry's best practices, assisting approximately 1 million job seekers a year, states and state job boards and thousands of employers.
Within this business, Workforce Services offers a combination of career center operations, Job Corps centers, business services and family support functions, and is the largest for-profit collection of workforce solutions in the U.S. Through the six elements of our world-class service delivery model, our team of experts have an enhanced ability to connect employers with qualified job seekers.
As a(n) Business Services Manager you will:
- Partners with business and industry leaders to develop talent employment strategies that align with business needs.
- Provides leadership and direction of staff support and resources to ensure successful project deliverables of workforce services contract.
- Partners with Project Director to identify system and process improvement opportunities that builds organizational capacity.
- Identifies potential business development opportunities and referral sources to achieve increased job placement levels.
- Enhances organization visibility and brand through professional networks and organizations that foster collaborative partnerships.
- Gains an understanding of key business initiatives, performance evaluations and budget resources to ensure implementation and delivery of services.
- Coordinates networking and strategic recruitment initiatives to support business customer and connect job seekers to employment opportunities.
- Demonstrates sound judgment in ensuring compliance and administering policies and procedures.
- Serves on work groups and manages special projects and assignments as required.
- Provides effective training and support and supervises staff performance.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years in workforce development or related business support model
- Proven track record of building and maintaining business partnerships
- Strong business acumen in assuring efficient and effective operations with the proven ability to apply innovative and strategic thinking skills, proven supervisory skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of personnel, internal and external to the company
ResCare offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, disability, life, and tuition reimbursement. All employees age 21 and older are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
ResCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
1927 W. ELK AVE, DUNCAN, OK 73533-1639 USA