Tailored Brands, Inc.’s purpose is to help our customers love how they look. We accomplish this by providing a personal, convenient, one-of-a-kind shopping experience with compelling products and world-class service. We help fulfill this mission by providing our employees with an engaging and inclusive workplace focused on teamwork, growth and respect.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and results-oriented Digital Experience Specialist to join our Special Occasions Division focused on the formalwear brand sites: Men’s Wearhouse (https://tuxedo.menswearhouse.com/), Men’s Wearhouse store-facing iPad app, Jos A. Bank (https://www.josbankformal.com/) and Moores Clothing (https://www.mooresclothing.com/). As the largest tuxedo rental provider in the country, our goal is to inspire and help our customers look their best for their big day or life’s special occasions. This person is responsible for assisting the Digital Formalwear team on various projects to ensure timely execution of all site related projects. This position reports directly to the Site Operations Manager and works cross-functionally with the Site Experience, Store Operations, Brand, Creative, IT, Digital Marketing, Data teams.
- Manage the execution from start-to-finish for site related projects for formalwear rental sites (Men’s Wearhouse, Jos. A. Bank, Moores) by collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Handle from start-to-finish all site asset production by working with the creative team, photo studio, asset management team, and front end development teams
- Performs site audits to ensure accuracy of site content, site merchandising and user experience
- Ensure the accuracy of merchandising, product information, promotions
- Responsible for logging site projects and issues in ticket tracking system and working with managers to resolve them
- Ensure successful releases of site enhancements and bug fixes by working with Site Experience Managers, Site Operations Manager, and engineering team
- Participates in UAT process for all new site enhancements with Site Operation Manager, Site Experience Managers, and cross functional teams
- Performs other duties as needed/assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience
- 1+ years of experience in eCommerce in the apparel industry preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills with proven track record of delivering high quality work under tight timelines
- Very detail oriented with ability to multi-task and maintain organization
- Work well independently and collaboratively with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrate ability to work well in a fast-moving environment and react quickly under pressure
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of programs, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Work Environment, Physical & Mental Demands
- Ability to work at least 40 hours per week from the Company’s Fremont, California corporate office with flexibility based on project needs #TBindeed #LI-AS1
02098A Corporate Office 6100 Stevenson Blvd Fremont 94538-2453
Marketing & Advertising
Tailored Shared Services