Select Energy Services participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, Select is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Select only uses E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.
Prepare and distribute reports required by senior management including revenue projections, equipment utilization, and trend graphs for key indicators.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Duties may include the following:
(other duties may be assigned)
- Prepare reports in Excel.
- Maintain and update reports.
- Serve as contact point and data entry personnel for operational yards.
- Troubleshoot on telephone.
- Organize data.
- Create graphs and presentations.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Knowledge of office procedures and equipment.
- High School diploma/GED.
- High level of knowledge and proficiency with Excel.
- Proficient in Word, Outlook, and other MS software.
- Must have the ability to work well with people, be a team player.
- Must be a self-starter and detail oriented.
- Must possess good reasoning, analytical, and mathematical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Involves sitting at a desk for extended periods of time.
- Manual dexterity to operate specialized equipment.
- Ability to hear telephone conversations and speak clearly.
- Needs high degree of concentration in a busy area.
This position works inside a climate-controlled environment in the corporate. The Company will supply adequate training and equipment to perform the functions of the job.
- Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm.
Each SES employee is responsible, professional, and accountable for conducting their job tasks in a safe and healthy manner. Employee responsibilities include: performing your job in accordance with Health Safety Security & Environmental (HSSE) philosophy, standards, programs, rules and permits. Each employee will work responsibly and take any necessary precautions to protect him/herself, as well as others in the work area from injury and health hazards. Employees are expected to immediately report all incidents to a supervisor or Person In Charge (PIC) and to the appropriate field HSE coordinator. In addition employees are expected to actively participate in HSSE meetings and promptly correct unsafe acts and/or conditions. A detailed listing of employee responsibilities can be found in the SES, LLC’s Safety Handbook.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the employee assigned to this position. There are no exhaustive lists of all duties and responsibilities, knowledge, skills abilities, physical demands and working conditions associated with the position.